[Zope] Session and objects

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:59:11 +0200

On Monday 30 September 2002 13:57, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> i would store them somewhere else (a tool for it in the ZODB maybe?)
> and retrieve the right connection based on a simple key you store in
> the session.
Actually yes, that's what I'm doing right now. New connection is stored i=
n=20
ZODB, opened and user enjoys his work for a while. But the problem is, wh=
en=20
we have thousands of users and Zope need to logout or break the connectio=
n=20
somehow when user just CLOSES browser, but not logged out via logout form=
,=20
then connection is still open.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

1 4m 5o 3l337! just got r00t on this <a href=3D"127.0.0.1">k3wl site</a> =
j00
sux0r5!