[Zope] Storing a ZopeTime() within an MS Access DB

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:48:13 +0200

McDonnell, Larry wrote:

> I am running into a wall when it comes to populating the variable arch_date
> with ZopeTime. I have a web form that I need to generate an audit trail.
> Before I write the updated record, I dtml-in the active table and write the
> "old" information in an archive table. I added a date field (arch_date) to
> the archive table but I do not know how to save the variable in my ZSQL
> Method.

I believe that DateTime is in fact a float and that you will probably
need to convert it to a string of the correct format. Then your database
will probably automatically convert it to an internal date format.

regards Max M