[Zope] sendmail error

Marie Robichon robichon@esrf.fr
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:04:44 +0200

Hi everyone,

I would like to send an email to all the users in my EasyPulbisher
acl_users folder, however if the email address is wrong it breaks out of
the loop.

My form processor is as follows:

<dtml-in "acl_users.getUserNames()">
<dtml-if "acl_users.getUser(_['sequence-item']).ec_email==None">

<dtml-else>
<dtml-sendmail mailhost="EasyMailService">

To: <dtml-var "acl_users.getUser(_['sequence-item']).ec_email">
From: <dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()">@esrf.fr
Subj: <dtml-var reason>

<dtml-var message>

</dtml-sendmail>

</dtml-if>

</dtml-in>

I have tried putting a <dtml-try> and <dtml-except> in the code but
nonetheless the loop breaks and only the users up to the user where the
error occurs gets my mail.

Any ideas anyone?  How do I trap the errors raised by the sendmail tag?

TIA

Marie Robichon

Web Task Force
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility