[Zope] Replacing index_html with index.html

Niclas Kuehne nk@nkmail.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:41:57 -0600

Thank you very much for your response!

I had tried

    <dtml-var "_['index.html']">

before, but I get the same error message:

  Error Type: TypeError
  Error Value: __call__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

I created a DTML Documnt "foobar" and tried

    <dtml-var "_['foobar']">

It works! The idea is right, but there seems to be a problem when
parsing special characters such as "." in an object's id. This seems
to be a new problem/feature in Zope Version 2.6.1, as it works fine
in previous versions (2.3.3).

Any other thoughts on this?

Nic