[Zope] Replacing index_html with index.html

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:55:19 +0800

On Thursday 03 April 2003 00:40, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 03:22, Andy McKay wrote:
> > Dylan Reinhardt wrote:
> > > This can be done quite a bit more easily:
> > >
> > > Put this in index_html:
> > >
> > > <dtml-var "_['index.html']">
> >
> > Whats wrong with <dtml-var index.html> ?
>
> Uh... it's not obscure enough?  :-)
>
> I'm not sure how I got in the habit of thinking that notation was
> required for dotted names.  Was it ever necessary?

i think it's necessary if we're using expression as in:
<dtml-var "index.html">, or <dtml-var expr=3D"index.html">

now that means totally different to <dtml-var index.html>

your escaping stuff is a habit, a safety net, methinks.  i have that habi=
t too=20
;)