[Zope] problems with ZpdfDocument

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:20:58 -0800

I dont exacly knwo what you want to do, but if you are looking to create
or simply process pdf files ont he fly you can use htmldoc. A tutorial
for it is here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/mjablonski/howtoPDF

The tutorial only covers how to create them on the fly, but a slight
modification of the external method provided therein aloows you to
access all the features of htmldoc (http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/)

HTH
AM