[Zope] OS X problems?

Marc Burgauer marc@sharedbase.com
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:04:50 +0100

Question for people using Mac OS X:

I am experiencing some funny behaviours when using Mozilla/Netscape and
Safari when trying to access Zope's management screens. Especially when
accessing the root (http://www.mysite.com/manage) I often see the VIEW of
the site root in the main pane of the management screen instead of the
directory content.

Also, with Safari, it looks like embedded content (sometimes even images,
but quite consistently things like flash and audio) is not being delivered.

Mozilla sometimes seem to "rewrite" management links on the fly, so that
when I click on a file for editing, I get the VIEW instead.

I was wondering if this is a problem of my machine's setup or if other Mac
users experience similar problems. The only browser that behaves fine is IE.
However I absolutely love  Mozilla's tabs.

I have only experienced any of these problems with Zope. (Zope 2.3 and 2.4
being used here.)

Cheers

Marc