[Zope] ACL Users, Import/Export

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:38:19 -0500

> I have an account on http://freezope2.nipltd.net/"myAccount" and
> I would like to enter new co-workers. But it is not possible. How can I do
> this? I tried as is written in the Zope-Book. But without success.

freezope accounts are probably somewhat limited compared to a real Zope
installation. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't add a users
folder. But maybe that's not the problem: where exactly is the issue?

> And my second question is: How can export my Zope-Account to an
> other machine? I want to edit my files local and then upload to the net.

Have you tried the Import/Export button at the bottom of the ZMI's
folder management page? Work great.

            --jcc