Re[2]: [Zope] Some Q about Zope under Linux

Robby Gunawan Robby Gunawan <robbyg@i4te.com>
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:45:44 +0700

Dear J,

JCC> Hint 2: read docs/SETUID.txt as suggested. You have to start Zope as
JCC> root to use port 80, but Zope doesn't want to always run as root for
JCC> security reasons. Jump through the hoops there (such as adding a -u user
JCC> switch, plus directory permissions) and it will probably work.

I can't find file SETUID.txt like you suggested in my zope's folder.
FYI I'm using Zope 2.4.0. Is that file exist in another version of
Zope? Can I download it? If can , where can I download it?

TIA
--
God Bless You,
 Robby                            mailto:robbyg@i4te.com