[Zope] MailForm Tutorial: how do I get a SMTP host?

Paul K clinamen@mail.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:12:25 -0500

Hello all,

This is not strictly speaking a question about zope, but my problem may be one that others have encountered and solved.

I have been working through the tutorial on how to create a mail form:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/MailForm

One slight hitch: I don't have an SMPT host.  So my question is: how do I acquire one and get it working?  Do I need to install an email server?  Is there a good free open source email server for Windows that I could use?

I should say: I am working on a networked Windows machine with an internet connection, and have a web-based email account.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Paul
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup