[Zope] Cookieless Session Management

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:11:28 -0600

Gem, that was incredibly useful information.

My application is a multipage form- (over many pages, probably 150
fields of information collected per form).

The issue that you bring up that is most troublesome is IP tracking
of more than one user behind a NAT router.  The others are less an
issue for us--though we do use embedded Flash, but do not post or get
from or to those applications.  We keep Javascript to an absolute
minimum for other reasons.

So far the Zope CookielessSession product has worked flawlessly for
such an application, but I'm not sure we have encountered multiple
users behind a NAT router, though that would seem a common occurence.

Much as i dislike using cookies, perhaps I should reconsider them.

Thanks!

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com