[Zope] ZGDChart Error

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:42:26 -0700

I have simple instance of ZGDChart called chart_fam_data:

with the following python script for data method:

op = int(container.REQUEST.get('op',0))
return [('x',op),('2x',op*2)]

Error generated:

*Error Type: TypeError*
*Error Value: chart requires at least 5 arguments; 3 given*

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZGDChart.ZGDChart, line 620, in index_html
    * Module Products.ZGDChart.ZGDChart, line 802, in _chart

TypeError: chart requires at least 5 arguments; 3 given

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes