[Zope] Can't get tracebacks to show

Paavo Parkkinen pparkkin@itu.st.jyu.fi
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:15:56 +0300

I have Zope 2.6.0 installed and can't get tracebacks to show anywhere.
I've been searching the net for clues, but nothing seems to help.
I've tried the Z_DEBUG_MODE, BOBO_DEBUG_MODE, -D.

Here is my 'start'-script, if someone could point out what I'm doing
wrong.

----- start -----
#!/bin/sh
umask 077
reldir=`dirname $0`
cwd=`cd $reldir; pwd`
# Zope's event logger is controlled by the "EVENT_LOG_FILE" environment
# variable.  If you don't have a "EVENT_LOG_FILE" environment variable
# (or its older alias "STUPID_LOG_FILE") set, Zope will log to the standard
# output.  For more information on EVENT_LOG_FILE, see doc/ENVIRONMENT.txt.
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=yes
Z_DEBUG_MODE=yes
EVENT_LOG_FILE="var/event.log"
ZLOGFILE=$EVENT_LOG_FILE