[Zope] Re: Problem with Python ZClass properties

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:45:17 +0200

Jamie wrote:
> I am having a problem with specifying the properties when I create an
> object I have built using a ZClass. This python script is what I am
> using to create the object:

Hi Jamie,

you have always to use .propertysheets. to get a special propertysheet
of a ZClass (ZClasses can have more than one propertysheet!!!). So your
try for

> content.manage_changeProperties(SortOrder=SortOrder)

can't work, while

> content.propertysheets.userProperties.manage_changeProperties(Author=user)

should work... So: Have a look in which PropertySheet you want to store
SortOrder (for example 'basic_props'). Then something like:

content.propertysheets.basic_props.manage_changeProperties(SortOrder=SortOrder)

should work, too.

Cheers, Maik