[Zope] VHF Broken after upgrade to 2.6.1

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
10 Apr 2003 09:56:36 -0700

You would probably get more feedback if you provided some info on how,
exactly it is broken.  Error messages, tracebacks, descriptions of what
you can't do, what behavior you see, etc.  It's difficult to *guess*
what your problem might be.

Also, if you really mean VHF (not VHM), you might get better help from
the CMF list: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-cmf

Dylan