[Zope] Counter.

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
10 Apr 2003 20:33:12 -0700

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 19:32, Tri Quach wrote:
> I am converting my web page to Zope.
> Everything works ok, except the counter.  Can you show me how to set
> up a counter on Zope.  I am run Zope on Solaric system.  I have
> another question.  I tried to locate my web page in Zope directory,
> but I couldn't find it.  Can you tell me where I can find it.   Thank
> you for you help, Tri.

Well... if you're just looking for a way of hosting one static page with
a simple cgi, Zope is probably overkill.

I'd suggest checking out The Zope Book before going any further:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition

After that, check out FScounter:

http://www.zope.org/Members/SmileyChris/FScounter

HTH,