[Zope] Re: HTML Visual Editor

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:34:40 +0200

> I ve downloaded the CMF Visual Editor 0.2 and i installed it into my
> plone 1.0, but it doesnīt works. I canīt configure or use it. And, the
> worse thing is that it have sank my plone site - the back up ran
> smoothly ;-) -
> Is there anyone who use the CMF Visual Editor? We enjoy using it for
> introduce html text into articles and other types that i created...
You have to create an external method in the root of your plone:

id: install_ve
Module Name: CMFVisualEditor.Install
Function Name: install

then click on test.

I'm not sure, but I think you also have to configure it as the
content editor in the personalize_form (myPreferences)

I'm not using it in a production server. But in my test installation
it works.

Regards,
Josef