[Zope] neverending thread: zope ssl apache

patrick sullivan paddie@rocketmail.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Add the port number to the VirtalHost declaration:
>
> <VirtualHost 10.0.0.174:443>
>
> And make sure your RewriteRule specifies 443 instead of 80.

Have tried both of these, including specifying https, for example here:

 ....https://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase...

and here:

....HostBase/https/mems.zyvex.com:443/VirtualH...

This only causes the browser to sit and spin in place, constantly

Any more suggestions?

Patrick