[Zope] neverending thread: zope ssl apache

patrick sullivan paddie@rocketmail.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ah yes, I forget to mention the odd

Incorrect or unexpected message: -12263

... that pops up the first time I open a browser to
view the site when I have the :444 in the VirtualHost
directive and in the RewriteRule.  More fun.

patrick