[Zope] zope products

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:11:47 -0500

>   are all the products releases/upgrades announced on zope-announce ?
> I'm looking for something like the freshmeat mailing-list.

Not universally. It would be more thorough if the zope.org news items
were all piped to that list. But I know I've forgotten about
zope-announce before.

> In fact i'm looking for something like the freshmeat site :)
> I saw very few zope projects on fm and I wonder if I'm looking in the
> right place to find on-going projects. Are they all listed in
> zope.org/Products ?

Most of 'em. Theoretically all of them should have a presence on
zope.org. A few are absent or mostly so (LocalFS), and some big ones
have their own locations (Plone), and there are other repositories (CMF
Collective on SourceForge). But usually you can find at least a pointer
on zope.org.

Maybe NZO will help this, but who knows?

            --jcc