[Zope] Re: ParsedXML

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:25:34 +0200

On  Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:07:23
garry saddington asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:

gs> I am having problems installing this on the latest zope. I follow the
gs> instructions and it just does not appear in the ZMI. Has anyone any
gs> experience with this.
gs> thanks

Have you built the xml parsers needed ?

I had severe trouble with this (i am not much of a unix sysadmin..),
but after a lot of hassle i discovered that when i built the parsers,
the libraries ended up in lib/python21 instead of lib/python.

This might be obvious to people with even the slightest experience
with linux adminning for all i know, but it took me a long time to
notice..

When i moved the "xml" directory to lib/python, everythong worked as a
charm

:)

--
Geir Bækholt