[Zope] Re: ANN: reStructuredText backport for Zope 2.6 released

Met met@sbet.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:25:04 +0300

I have a problem with this backport. After installing I try to use in
page template next code:
   <tal:block content="structure
python:modules['Products.PythonScripts.standard'].restructured_test(rest_txt)"
/>
and I have a message
'Products.PythonScripts.standard' module has no attribute
'restructured_test'
I check the standard.py, and this file does not have this method.
Backport also does not patch this file standard.py