[Zope] CookieCrumbler + ZEO doesn't work?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:17:10 +0200

Garikoitz Araolaza wrote at 2003-4-14 17:52 +0200:
 > I'm trying to set up an authentication system based on CookieCrumbler in a
 > ZEO cluster.
 >
 > (Zope 2.6.1b2)
 >
 > It works fine in my home server (without ZEO), but somehow, CookieCrumbler
 > fails setting one of the cookies needed for the authentication (I
 > guess....) in the production server cluster.
 >
 > Taking a look at the request, I get something like
 >
 > HTTP_COOKIE '__ac_name="pedro"'
 >
 > in the server where I can't log in (but I can see management pages only
 > once. The first click I do, I have to log in again)
 >
 > and:
 >
 > HTTP_COOKIE'__ac="Z2FyaTTiaXdlcdmk%3D%0A"; __ac_name="gari";
 > tree-s="eJzTiFfdZ3gasXasdfW/VYHU0ALzsEsQ"'
 >
 > In the server at home (where it works fine)

Thus, on your production server, only the "__ac_name" cookie
is set.

Is Apache in front of Zope? Is it version 1.3.23 or 24?
There are known cookie problems with these two Apache versions.

Dieter