[Zope] DTML batch processing w/external method

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:03:45 +0200

David Chandek-Stark wrote at 2003-4-14 17:01 -0400:
 > I have an external method which takes two arguments which are equivalent to
 > the start and size attributes of dtml-in. How do I pass the batch variables
 > to the external method?
 >
 > <dtml-in expr="external_method(start,size)" ...>
 >
 > doesn't work (NameError: global name 'start' is not defined).

Note, that you should post the traceback as well as
"Error Type" and "Error Value" when you report problems.

It seems that your error is caused because "start" is not defined
where you use it in the above call.

Dieter