[Zope] Squishdot corruption

pieter claassen pieter@openauth.co.uk
16 Apr 2003 15:59:04 +0100

I love Squishdot, but some bad things happen to me when I cannot afford
them:
1. Sometimes my squisdot site gets corrupted while it still has very
little data in it (2/3 messages).
2. I get key- errors.
Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 1050484569

This has happened to me a few times and I cannot figure out if it is a
bug in the code or an external attack that corrupted the db.

Is there a way to delete message without trying to render or find them?
How does one manage the zope database if you cannot browse the data in
it? This is mainly an issue with products I guess because sites that you
create yourself you can browse through with the browser?

Thanks,
Pieter