[Zope] Problem with CookieLess and FTP Access

Dirk Höveler hoeveler@co-de.de
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:52:44 +0200

I'm using the CookieLess Product 0.0.6b and it seems to work fine. But
when I try to write via FTP in a CookieLess Folder, it just doesn't
work. I get no error message from the FTP client and I see no error in
the access log of the zope server. It just as tells me it did a STOR
with the file I wanted to write the content to and
50 Opening Binary connection for admin_footer
some_ip.25324821 ==> 226 Transfer complete.

Everything seems ok, but the new content just doesn't get written for
real. Nothing changes in the DTML-method I wanted to change.

Do have to extend the CookieLess Product with some functionality to make
enable ftp access for the methods in CookieLess objects?

Any ideas?

I'm using Zope 2.5.1 on RedHat 7.3

Thanks for your time,

Dirk Höveler