[Zope] survey: One, two, three - first annual Zope-organizations head count

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:00:26 +0100

Participate in this survey by replying to this email - and your
fingerprint will be added to the first ever Zope-organizations head
count made by Zope Europe.

We all know that Zope has a very large and active community supporting
and also driving the development. However none of us really has any
figures to prove about it, or even to track how much and how fast the
community is growing or how many organizations there are using Zope.

We want to change it and be able to provide hard facts that show how
Zope is indeed growing -- not just by magnitudes of 10, but by 11 and a
half! But to do that we need your help.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

----- Questionaire begins

1) Organizations relationship to Zope:
      - Uses Zope inhouse / Does Zope-development inhouse
      - Uses Zope-based solution
      - Offers Zope-solutions

2) Name of the organisation

3) URL to home page.

4) Country of headquarters.

5) Name and email address of primary contact.

6) Company description.

7) Primary industry/industries.  (Limit 2, type whatever you want.)

8) Areas of expertise (Python, Zope, CMF, Plone, rdbms, e-commerce, etc.
  Type whatever you want.)

9) Are you interested in a business partner network?

10) What is the most important step ZEA should take to "grow Zope
business in Europe"?

11) Are you willing to participate in a study of Zope companies in
Europe, to discover common issues and ideas?

Thank you for your time.

-huima