[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:09:31 +0200

As a workaround you should try the following:

TextIndexNG.py around line 840:

replace self._v_catalog = self.getPhysicalRoot().....
with

  self._v_catalog = getattr(self, self.catalog_path)

This should work in case when caller.getPhysicalPath() returns
a wrong result. In this case be use acquisition instead of
traversal to get the catalog instance.

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 18:20 Uhr +0200 Oliver Bleutgen