[Zope] ZODB pack: Operation not permitted

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:40:38 +0200

Check the file permissions of the var folder and the files inside the
folder.
Zope tries to write or rename a file and it does not have permission to
perform the requested operation.

-aj

--On Samstag, 19. April 2003 19:29 Uhr +0200 Florian Konnertz