[Zope] calling Z SQL methods specified by strings

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:33:02 +0100

If 'sqlmethodname' is a string containing the name of the ZSQL method you
want to use, then this will work:

<dtml-in "_[sqlmethodname]">
  <dtml-var fieldname>
</dtml-in>

But it is really horrible! I would try to avoid doing this.

Logical Progression Ltd, 16 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)131 466 9585 Web: http://www.logicalprogression.net/