AW: [Zope] Python Script Error

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:10:23 +0200

I didn't see anything in the Logfile that gave me a clue. Since I got this
problem on a Production Server I did a fresh install and added all my used
products again. That solved my immidiate problem. But I still have the Zope
installation with that Problem.

Now I have a much cleaner Zope with separated Folders for Zope Products and
additional Products ...

Some more background on that Error: I had some products on my test server
that I now wanted to use on the production server. One of them patched the
standard.py as I found out later. I guess that is the problem. I will
doublecheck this.

Best regards,
Volker

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dieter Maurer [mailto:dieter@handshake.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 21:04
An: volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Cc: zope@zope.org
Betreff: Re: [Zope] Python Script Error

volker.wend@efgbsh.de wrote at 2003-4-17 15:36 +0200:
 > any Idea what goes wrong ?
 >
 > Site Error
 > An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
 >
 > Error Type: ImportError
 > Error Value: import of "html_quote" from
"Products.PythonScripts.standard"  > is unauthorized. The container has no
security assertions. Access to  > 'html_quote' of (module
'Products.PythonScripts.standard' from 'C:\Program  >
Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\PythonScripts\standard.py') denied.

Funny!

Looks as if there were some problem earlier when "standard" was imported for
the first time. The "security.apply" comes at the
end of "standard.py" (and only it makes the security declaration active).
When it is not reached, there will be no active security declaration.

Do you see anything suspicious in the log file
(--> doc/LOGGING.txt).

Dieter