[Zope] Newbie question: Log out completely

Mico Siahaan mico@intermatik.co.id
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:10:22 +0700

 In our website, there some pages that could be accessed only by members.=
 So
if member want to access this pages they have log in first. The problem i=
s,
when they log out, if they don't close the browser, anyone could press 'B=
ack
 button in the browser then access the members' pages.=0D
=0D
Can anybody give me a hint, how to prevent this? I could be inform member=
to close browser when they log out, but just in case they forget this :)=0D
=0D
FYI, I used exUserFolder to provide authentication to our site.=0D
=0D
Thanks.=0D
=0D
-mico-