[Zope] Newbie question: Log out completely

Jan Maška jan.maska@systinet.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:56:33 +0200

Just a thought: are you sure that your server DOES send HTTP headers
correctly?
It should send these:
Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate; (prevent caching via HTTP/1.1)
Pragma: no-cache; (prevent caching via HTTP/1.0)

And using HTML meta-tags:

Zope should destroy sessions on logout, and if that is done correctly, these
should work..

-Mac

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Mico
Siahaan
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 12:10 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Newbie question: Log out completely

 In our website, there some pages that could be accessed only by members. So
if member want to access this pages they have log in first. The problem is,
when they log out, if they don't close the browser, anyone could press 'Back
 button in the browser then access the members' pages.  Can anybody give me
a hint, how to prevent this? I could be inform members
to close browser when they log out, but just in case they forget this :)
FYI, I used exUserFolder to provide authentication to our site.
Thanks.  -mico-