[Zope] Attribute Error with Container

Mark Nenadov mark@freelance-developer.com
22 Apr 2003 13:23:12 +0000

Hello all,

I'm trying to make a Python script that checks the value of ZClass
property (within a property sheet).

What I am doing is very similar to the example implementation of
"isHungry" in "The Zope Book".

However, I am getting an error (error type: Attribute Error, and error
value: SensoryProperties), when I try something equivalent to the
following:

if (container.SensoryProperties.taste == "good"):
  return 1
else:
  return 0

Does anyone have a clue what this might be? I assume that since
"container" is a bound name I don't need to do anything special to
"enable" it.

I would appreciate any help or direction that I could be given.

~Mark