[Zope] HTML

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
23 Apr 2003 10:37:05 -0700

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 10:53, Gregory LaVelle wrote:
> I am searching for direct conversions specifically Zope to HTML so that
> I can put my Websites, that I have developed in Zope into HTML
> format...so I can use them in a portfolio for employment.
> -Greg

OK.  Since Zope publishes HTML, all you need to do is save the source
you get back when you make a request.

If you need to save a lot of docs, you may want to look into a spider
that will save a local copy of any web site you point it too.

Really, this isn't a Zope issue at all.  If you want to save the HTML
Zope produces, you need only do so.

Dylan