[Zope] Dividing Products into separate Folders

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:56:14 +0200

volker.wend@efgbsh.de wrote at 2003-4-22 18:32 +0200:
 > I have two folders for Products, one for stuff that comes with Zope and one
 > for stuff that I add to the installation later on. It seems to work fine but
 > I get the following error message in the logfile:
 >
 > ------
 > 2003-04-22T18:14:40 PROBLEM(100) OFS.Application Duplicate Product name
 > After loading Product '__init__.py' from 'E:\\Zope\\Products',
 > I skipped the one in 'E:\\ZopeSite\\lib\\python\\Products'.

I see something like this regularly when a product with the
same name is located in different "Products" folders.

However, I have never seen it for the "Products" folder itself.

It appears as if you had confused Zope (somehow).
However, when all your products are found, you can probably
ignore this warning.

Dieter