[Zope] Temporary Folder in 2.6.0

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@linkend.com
24 Apr 2003 13:10:16 +0200

Hi all:
I'm not able to create a TemporaryFolder from my Product code.
With Zope 2.5.0 all works fine, but when I try to use my Product with
2.6.0 and create a TemporaryFolder the next message appears:

Zope
Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'register'

And the log said me:
Exception traceback
Time
2003/04/24 13:01:02.871 GMT+2
User Name (User Id)
admin (admin)
Request URL
http://localhost:10080/hada/manage_addGroup
Exception Type
AttributeError
Exception Value
'None' object has no attribute
'register'

Traceback (innermost last):

      * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
      * Module Products.Hada.GroupProduct, line 916, in manage_addGroup
      * Module Products.Hada.GroupProduct, line 115, in __init__
      * Module Products.Hada.GroupProduct, line 119, in
        add_status_folder
      * Module Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryFolder, line 45, in
        constructTemporaryFolder
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 260, in _setObject
      * Module AccessControl.Owned, line 209, in
        manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd
      * Module AccessControl.Owned, line 113, in changeOwnership

AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'register'

Can anybody help me?

A lot of thanks.
--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud@linkend.com>