[Zope] Restrict acquisition?

Kirk Strauser kirk@strauser.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:41:47 -0500

--=-=-=

I have a problem with my current setup.  I'm hosting several Zope-based
virtual domains through Apache.  They are all stored as folders in the
top-level Zope folder:

  Root Folder:
     Domain1.com
     Domain2.com
     Domain3.com

This works exactly as I would hope; visitors to http://www.domain1.com/ see
the contents of the Domain1.com folder, and so on.  However, I realized
yesterday that anyone visiting http://www.domain1.com/Domain2.com/ can see
the contents of the Domain2.com folder.  Now, once I calmed down and thought
about it, it made perfect sense, and Zope is doing exactly what it's being
asked to do.  However, logical or not, this is not appropriate for my
needs.

In a nutshell, I want to restrict acquisition so that it doesn't recurse
back down once it reaches the root folder.  I'm getting pretty familiar with
developing in Zope, but I don't want to hack together some home-brewed
solution when something pre-built probably already exists.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--