[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] [off topic] archives cause spam.

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

The Python tool, HTMLgen has had that feature for ages and uses it when it
generates a mailto link.

Several people have built systems that create a graphic representation of
the e-mail address, readable by humans but not by 'bots.