[Zope] The Zope Book, 2.6 edition

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
25 Apr 2003 15:47:24 -0400

Not publically... but I've made a PDF of it, which I'd be happy to put
up somewhere.  I've tried to upload it via HTTP POST to zope.org but
it's not happy about that for some reason (it's 6-some-odd megs).
Anybody who wants the PDF version (and perhaps wants to put it up
somewhere) I'll be happy to send it to you in email.

- C