[Zope] Using the authenticate method of an authenticated user

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:03:39 +0200

Asad!

It is not possible to do this from TTW code. Write an ExternalMethod and
make it look something like:

def check_password(acl_users, name, password, request):
    user = acl_users.getUser(name).__of__(acl_users)
    return user.authenticate(password, request)

Then do yourself a favour and stop using DTML, it is a waste of time. ;-)

Stefan

--On Montag, 28. April 2003 05:49 -0700 Asad Habib <ahabib1357@yahoo.com>

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is a well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.              /Pete McBreen/