AW: [Zope] Virtual hosting w/out Apache for Zope newbies?

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer@desy.de
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:48:27 +0200

Urgh, I seem to have sent my first mail into the null-device :) here it =
is
once more

You just need a "Virtual Host Monster" in your Zopes root.
It's in the distribution and comes with needed docu.
<snip>
You could get the same effect in a standalone Zope by adding the line
www.buystuff.com/buystuff.com to the "Mappings" tab. In either case,
requests for http://www.buystuff.com/anything will look for Zope object
/buystuff.com/anything.=20
</snip>