[Zope] Neoboard Error

Wankyu Choi wankyu@neoqst.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:52:08 +0900

Please read the installation document **carefully**.

1. You don't need a Skin Folder for Plone.

2. You don't add a NeoBoard instance thru ZMI in Plone.

You create CMFNeoBoard content type instances **from inside** Plone as =
you
would any anther content types.

What you've been doing is exactly what you do with stock Zope, not CMF =
nor
Plone ;-)

Plus, use Plone 1.0.1 with the latest NeoBoard, no RC's.

Cheers,
Wankyu Choi
  Wankyu Choi
  CEO/President