[Zope] navigation_tree_slot

Asad Quraishi aquraishi@skyesystems.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:34:58 -0400

I'd like to use the navigation tree slot to navigate the portal.  Except
that I want 'Documents' meta types (I think that's what they're called)
to show up in the tree view when I click on a folder they are in.  I
don't want those with id index_html to show or other types I may choose
to exclude.  I should be able to allow the other types explicitly if I
wish (images, files for ex.).

I've modified a custom version of navigation_tree_slot.pt to allow
anonymous users (and others) to view the folders as per a How-To.

I've looked further at navigation_tree_slot.pt and it doesn't look like
I can do it(show docs in the tree view) from here.

Do I need to modify navigation_tree_builder.py?  How do I do this (I
know a little python)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Asad