[Zope] When Inheritance ISN'T Such A Good Idea...

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 05:49:18 -0400

Hi;
Search engines don't like Web sites with deep directory structures. I use
such structure to develop my Web sites to take advantage of inheritance. I
keep all my Python scripts in a separate directory as well as the basic
content of each page. This, of course, makes things neat and tidy in my
Zope. So I don't want to simply throw everything in the root dir! Is there
a way to call scripts and Template Pages from other pages such that it
renders as a simple URL without deep directories (e.g.,
http://mysite.com/main.html ) or frames?
TIA,
beno