[Zope] NewBie DTMl Help

S K Rahman srahman@tracmail.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:44:01 +0530

Hi all,

I am trying to learn and if possible migrate some of my office apps to
zope. The trouble is somewhere here

 From Index_html page I am using a input form to get the login, password
so that it can authenticated of the currently internal central auth system.
The form is posted to login_verify having content as follows.  The
Authenticate_user is a ZSQL method taking user ID as parameter and is
supposed to return password, name and access level of that user.

<dtml-in Authenticate_user>

<dtml-if expr="password==upassword">

Auth success

<dtml-call RESPONSE.redirect('main')>

<dtml-else>

Auth Failed

</dtml-if>

</dtml-in>

Unfortunately I dot get Auth Sucess but the redirect never happens. I
tried earlier this using dtml-call instead of dtml-in but soon I
realized that dtml-call does not return any values I need the output of
password, access level so that I can set the apporiarte permissons on
the respective page.

Please advise.

Regards