[Zope] NewBie DTMl Help

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:06:41 -0400

In my example I was using the variable 'password' that I'm guess you
supplied in the request from your form.  You need to substitute your own
variables for these items.

The equivalent to dtml-call in a script is just to call the item (e.g.,
auth=context.Authenticate_user()).  If you don't care about the return
value, don't make an assignment.

It would probably be a good idea to read the chapter on scripting in the
Zope Book which you can find online at www.zope.org.

Kevin