[Zope] getting parent in product

Christopher N. Deckard cnd@ecn.purdue.edu
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:28:29 -0500

Alright, I got that to work, but I have some problems with it.  The
new manage_afterAdd is permanent.  I want the object to have it's
normal manage_afterAdd method.  I also want that manage_afterAdd
method to be called in addition to my extra code.  Is there a way to
get at it?  Is there a way to reset manage_afterAdd to the normal
one?  This is important.  For example, if you have a catalog aware
object, the new manage_afterAdd method will not do any of the
cataloging.

Thanks,
-Chris

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:13:10 -0400, Jens Vagelpohl spoke forth: