[Zope] Open Source Software Survey

Neil Hambleton hambletn@netvigator.com
Mon Aug 4 14:50:09 EDT 2003

Hello Zope Contributors,

I am studying for a Master's degree with Henley Management College in
the UK, and in the past have used a variety of Open Source Software.

As part of my course I am conducting a survey in an attempt to identify
the critical success factors for Open Source projects. If you are a user
or developer for Zope, I would be very grateful if you could spare
2 or 3 minutes to fill in my questionnaire at the following URL:

http://surveys.ideoconcepts.com/surveyor/index.php?sid=4&projectid=Zope

This survey is completely confidential.

Please accept my apologies if this is regarded as an off-topic posting.

Thank you very much for your help,
Neil Hambleton
Email: hambletn@netvigator.com