[Zope] Reinstall system for use with Zope

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Wed Aug 6 20:23:12 EDT 2003

>2. Also I'm thinking of installing Zope 2.6.1 or 2.6.2b5 in stead of 2.5.1.

The 2.6.1 upgrade is good. If you have an old ZODB (like from around
2.3) there's a chance you will experience problems. I did. Others
haven't. You'll find out real fast, in any case. Dunno about 2.6.2x in
this respect.

I would go ahead with 2.6.2b5. It is very likely to be exactly the same
as the eventual 2.6.2, and, if not, will be a very trivial upgrade. When
it comes to maintenance releases, one should not be afraid to be on the
ball.

             --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."